Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay Marathon, 5K, 1-Mile Kids Run
Saturday, August 24, 2019
MARATHON, 1/2 MARATHON, MARATHON RELAY
Check-in 5:00 - 5:45 am Races begin 6:30 am
5K 1 MILE KIDS RUN
Check-in 5:00 - 7:00 am Race begins 7:20 am
COURSE & MAPS
The State Fair Marathon is a Boston qualifier. USATF course certification number is: #NE180056M
The Marathon Course is open for 6 hours (6:30 am to 12:30 pm).
All races start and end on the Nebraska State Fairgrounds.
Chip timing provided by Precision Race Results.
|Feb 1-May 31||Jun 1-Aug 6||Aug 7- Aug 23|
|Spectator Packet||$25||$25||not available|
Marathon, Half-Marathon, 5K (Men and Women):
10 & Under, 11 - 14, 15 - 19, 20 - 24, 25 - 29, 30 - 34, 35 - 39, 40 - 44, 45 - 49, 50 - 54, 55 - 59, 60 - 64, 65- 69, 70 - 74, 75 - 79, 80 - 89, 90+
Relay Divisions: Male, Female, Coed; 4 people per team
Kids Divisions: 5 & Under, 6-9, 10-13
Click here for Relay Information (pdf).
Medal for Marathon & Half-Marathon Finishers
Tech Shirt to all participants, Male or Female shirt option
Entry fee into Nebraska State Fair
Register at getmeregistered.com or either Y location.
No guarantee of a shirt after Monday, August 8.
No registrations taken after August 24, 12 noon.
Registration is limited to 5,000 entrants.
Click here for a paper registration.
PACKET PICK UP
August 23, 1:00 - 7:00 pm, First National Bank, 810 Allen Drive
August 24, starting at 5:00 am at the State Fair Grounds
Join us for an Expo during Packet Pick Up, Friday, August 23, 1:00-7:00 pm, First National Bank, 810 Allen Drive, Grand Island, Nebraska.
- Marathon, Half-Marathon, 5K: Cash prizes given for the top 3 male and female winners in the Marathon, Half-Marathon and the top male and female in the 5K. Cash prize given for breaking course record. Please click here for a full listing of cash prizes.
- Medals will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place runners in each age division.
- After the race, please join us for the awards ceremony at the CHI Health Stage east of the finish line.
- 9:00 am Kid's 1 Mile, 5K
- 10:00 am Half-Marathon
- 12:00 noon Marathon and Marathon Relay
SPECTATORS PLEASE NOTE:
- Spectators will need to purchase tickets to see the beginning and end of the races. Tickets may be ordered through getmeregistered.com or purchased at the gate the morning of the race.
- Or spectators may purchase a Spectator Packet for $30 which includes one (1) ticket to the State Fair, event shirt, and runners goody bag (valued over $30).
- Click here to purchase the Spectator Packet, a Marathon T-Shirt or tickets into the State Fair on race day, Saturday, August 24.