Marathon, Half Marathon, Relay Marathon, 5K, 1-Mile Kids Run
Saturday, August 25, 2018
MARATHON, 1/2 MARATHON, MARATHON RELAY
Check-in 5:00 - 5:45 am Races begin 6:30 am
5K 1 MILE KIDS RUN
Check-in 5:00 - 7:00 am Race begins 7:20 am
COURSE & MAPS
The Nebraska State Fair Marathon is a Boston qualifier. USATF course certification number is: #NE14008KU
The Marathon Course is open for 6 hours (6:30 am to 12:30 pm).
All races start and end on the Nebraska State Fair Grounds.
Chip timing provided by Precision Race Results.
|Feb 1-May 31||Jun 1-Aug 7||Aug 8- Aug 24|
Marathon, Half-Marathon, 5K (Men and Women):
10 & Under, 11 - 14, 15 - 19, 20 - 24, 25 - 29, 30 - 34, 35 - 39, 40 - 44, 45 - 49, 50 - 54, 55 - 59, 60 - 69, 70 - 74, 75 - 79, 80 - 89, 90+
Relay Divisions: Male, Female, Coed; 4 people per team
Kids Divisions: 5 & Under, 6-9, 10-13
Click here for Relay Information (pdf).
Medal for Marathon & Half-Marathon Finishers
Tech Shirt to all participants, Male or Female shirt option
Entry fee into Nebraska State Fair
Register at getmeregistered.com or either Y location.
No guarantee of a shirt after Monday, August 8.
No registrations taken after August 24, 12 noon.
Registration is limited to 5,000 entrants.
Click here for a paper registration.
PACKET PICK UP
August 24, 1:00 - 7:00 pm, First National Bank, 810 Allen Drive
August 25, starting at 5:00 am at the State Fair Grounds
Join us for an Expo during Packet Pick Up, Friday, August 24, 1:00-7:00 pm, First National Bank, 810 Allen Drive
- Marathon, Half-Marathon, 5K: Cash prizes given for the top 3 male and female winners in the Marathon, Half-Marathon and the top male and female in the 5K. Cash prize given for breaking course record. Please click here for a full listing of cash prizes.
- Medals will be presented for 1st, 2nd & 3rd place runners in each age division.
- After the race, please join us for the awards ceremony at the Fun Zone Stage east of the finish line.
- 9:00 am Kid's 1 Mile, 5K, Half-Marathon
- 12:00 noon Marathon and Marathon Relay
SPECTATORS PLEASE NOTE:
- Spectators will need to purchase tickets to see the beginning and end of the races. Tickets may be ordered through getmeregistered.com or the morning of the race.
- Or spectators may purchase a Spectator Packet for $25 which includes one (1) ticket to the State Fair, event shirt, and runners goody bag (valued over $30).
- Click here to purchase the Spectator Packet, a Marathon T-Shirt or tickets into the State Fair on race day, Saturday, August 25.